Full WWE Survivor Series Results (11/18/18) – Los Angeles, California
WWE Survivor Series 2018 took place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA.
– Jonathan Coachman welcomes us to the Kickoff Show, and he’s joined by Jerry Lawyer, Beth Phoenix, and Dave Otunga. They recap the Daniel Bryan/AJ Styles match on SmackDown, and how Bryan will now be facing Brock Lesnar tonight instead of Styles.
– We go backstage to the RAW women’s locker room, where Alexa Bliss is giving them a pep talk about taking on SmackDown tonight. Ruby Riott ends up talking trash to Natalya, which sparks a brawl. Alexa says if Ruby and Natalya can’t get along, they’re both off the team, which starts another pull-apart brawl.
– Paige and Baron Corbin join the kickoff show panel, and they’re quickly interrupted by Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush. Lio cuts a promo about Lashley. Lio talks about putting a statue of Lashley in front of the Staples Center.
– We go to a video package looking at Becky Lynch’s injury, leading to Charlotte taking on Ronda Rousey tonight.
– Charlotte is backstage for an interview where she talks about Ronda. She says the ‘baddest woman on the planet’ is going to bow down to ‘the queen’ tonight.
– Naomi is backstage in the SmackDown women’s locker room giving them a pep talk for their match tonight. R-Truth walks in and claims to be the last member of their women’s team for Survivor Series, but then the real fifth member walks in – Mandy Rose.
– Drake Maverick joins the Kickoff Show panel to discuss the cruiserweight talent from 205 Live. The panel brings up Maverick’s involvement with the Authors of Pain on RAW. Drake thanks Baron Corbin for the fast thinking to put the AoP in the Tag Title match on RAW. The panel gives Maverick a hard time about the fact Big Show will be in The Bar’s corner tonight. Maverick says he may be small but he has a giant sized brain, so he’s not scared of The Big Show.
– WWE Hall of Famer Booker T joins the panel now to give his predictions for the traditional Survivor Series tag matches.
– The New Day comes out to the ring and they give out pancakes to fans at ringside. The New Day introduces Team SmackDown for the 10-on-10 match, and then Team RAW comes out and Chad Gable cuts a brief promo on The New Day before the match.
– Team Raw (Bobby Roode and Chad Gable, The Revival, The B-Team, Lucha House Party, and The Ascension) vs. Team SmackDown (The Usos, The New Day, Sanity, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, and The Colóns): Epico and Calisto start this one off. Epico hits a stalling vertical suplex on Calisto for a two count. Kalisto appears to be selling a knee injury. Lince Dorado tags in and dropkicks Epico now, then Calisto tags back in for the double team. Epico comes back with a back suplex, then Primo tags in for a senton and a dropkick. Wilder tags in, and Dawson comes in with him and they hit the Shatter Machine on Epico for the three count. The Colons are now eliminated. Karl Anderson and Curtis Axel come in next and they trade blows in the corner. Bo Dallas comes in for the double team on Anderson for a two count. A distraction from Gallows leads to Anderson rolling up Dallas for the three count, and The B Team is now eliminated. Gable and Big E are about to go at it next, but Killian Dain tags himself in and goes after Gable. He drops Gable, then Eric Young tags in for the double team. Dain gets dumped outside, then Roode and Gable hit a double team neckbreaker and moonsault for the three count – and Sanity is now eliminated. Big E comes in and looks for the Big Ending on Roode, but Konnor tags in and breaks it up. Big E puts Konnor in the abdominal stretch and spanks him. Woods tags in and Konnor hits a fallaway slam on him. Viktor tags in and keeps Woods grounded with a side headlock. Big E tags in and hits the Big Ending on Viktor for the three count, and The Ascension is now eliminated. Gallows tags in and goes at it with Gran Metalik. Gallows goes for a chokeslam, but Metalik reverses into a stunner. Metalik dumps Anderson and Gallows outside, then he hits a moonsault in tandem with Lince Dorado. Metalik hits a Swanton Bomb on Anderson for the three count, and the Good Brothers are now eliminated. Jimmy Uso comes in now and beats on Metalik in the corner. Metalik comes back with a dropkick, then Dorado tags in and lays into Jimmy with chops to the chest. Dorado hits a springboard moonsault and then a hurricanrana on Jimmy. Jey tags in for the double team on Dorado for the three count, and Lucha House Party is now eliminated. Dawson and Woods come in now, and Dawson drops him with an elbow to the face. Gable tags in for the double team on Woods. Dawson tags in to continue the offense on Woods. Woods connects with a boot to the face for a two count. Woods knocks everyone off the RAW corner apron, then he hits a missile dropkick on Dawson. Big E gets the tag and hits some overhead belly to belly suplexes on Wilder. Gable tags in blind and hits a t-bone suplex on Big E. Roode tags in, and Gable hits a German suplex on Big E into a neckbreaker from Roode for a two count. Roode looks for the DDT, but Big E fights out and tags in Woods. They double team Roode and pin, but Gable breaks it up. Scott Dawson hits a suicide dive on The Usos at ringside, then Woods hits a dropkick through the ropes on Dawson. Wilder comes over and hits a tornado DDT on Woods on the floor. Big E then spears Wilder through the ropes to the floor, and Big E lands hard on his head. Roode then launches Gable out of the ring for a suicide dive on Team SmackDown at ringside. Roode goes for a dive, but Jey Uso runs in and superkicks Roode. Uso then hits suicide dive on Team RAW at ringside, but he ends up landing mostly on The New Day. Back in the ring, Gable and Jey fight on the top turnbuckle. Gable ends up German suplexing Jey off the top turnbuckle down onto the bodies on the ringside floor. Back in the ring, Gable and Roode look for the double team on Woods. Woods fights them off and Big E tags in. Woods drops Roode, then The New Day double teams Gable with the Up Up Down Down for the three count. Gable an Roode are now eliminated. Big E suplexes Wilder, then Dawson hits a DDT on Big E. Woods comes in and goes for a DDT on Dawson but doesn’t connect. Wilder tags in and fights with Woods in the corner. Woods fights off Wilder, then he goes flying off the top for a splash, but Wilder and Dawson catch Woods in the Shatter Machine for the three count. The New Day is now eliminated. It’s down to The Revival and The Usos. The Revival drops Jey, then they hit a Doomsday Device type double team move on Jimmy for a two count. Jimmy and Dawson fight on the turnbuckle, then Wilder tags in. Dawson superplexes Jimmy down, then Wilder immediately follows up with a splash off the top, but Jey breaks it up. The Revival goes for the double team on Jimmy, but Jey superkicks Wilder own, and Jimmy superkicks Dawson. They hit a double superkick on Wilder, and then they hit it on Dawson. Jimmy follows up with the big splash off the top for the three count.
Winners: Team SmackDown
– Alexa Bliss does an interview backstage to talk about kicking Natalya and Ruby Riott off the team. Alexa says she is replacing them with Bayley and Sasha Banks to take their places.
Survivor Series 2018 Results:
– Women’s Elimination Match: Team Raw (Mickie James, Nia Jax, Tamina, Sasha Banks and Bayley) vs. Team SmackDown (Naomi, Carmella, Sonya Deville, Asuka, and Mandy Rose): Alexa Bliss is at ringside in Team RAW’s corner. Naomi and Tamina start this one off and Naomi connects with some kicks early on. Tamina dumps Naomi outside then starts hitting the Team SmackDown members on the apron, which leads to the aprons clearing an all 10 women brawling in this ring. When the dust settles, Tamina hits a superkick on Naomi for the three count, and Naomi is now eliminated. Carmella runs in and rolls up Tamina from behind for the three count, and Tamina is eliminated. Carmella has a dance break, then Nia Jax comes in. Nia throws Carmella by the hair, then she tags in Mandy. Nia clotheslines Mandy down for a two count. Mandy comes back with a flying knee to the face, then Mickie tags in and trades strikes with Mandy. Mickie hits a neckbreaker for a two count. Asuka tags in now and goes at it with Mickie. Asuka elbows Mickie in the face and then tags in Sonya Deville. Sonya and Mickie trade strikes in the corner until Mickie hits a hurricanrana. Bayley tags herself in and goes to work on Sonya. Mickie tags herself back in, but Sonya fires back with a spear and a knee to the face. Mandy Rose tags herself in and pins Mickie for the three count. Mandy and Sonya seem to argue now. Bayley comes in and goes at it with Mandy now. Carmella tags in and stomps on Bayley. Carmella hits a DDT on Bayley, but a distraction from Sasha leads to Bayley coming back with a suplex on Carmella for the three count, and Carmella is eliminated. Mandy comes in and stomps on Bayley in the corner now. Sasha gets the tag and she drops Mandy with a kick, but then she misses a shot in the corner. Sasha comes back with the back stabber and the Banks Statement for the submission, and Mandy is eliminated. Sonya comes in and goes at it with Sasha now. Bayley tags in and drops Sonya’s face into the turnbuckle, then she hits a running knee strike. Another runing knee in the corner from Bayley, but Sony comes back with a spinebuster. Nia comes in but Asuka takes her out. Bayley and Sonya continue to go at it in the ring as Sasha goes at it with Asuka at ringside. Bayley and Sonya fall to the outside, and Bayley hits a belly to belly suplex on the floor. The ref counts out Sonya and Bayley, so they’re both eliminated. Back in the ring, Asuka goes at it with Banks. Banks and Asuka trade kicks, then Asuka hits a knee strike and a German suplex. Nia tries to get involved, but Asuka bumps her down to ringside. Asuka then kicks Sasha off the apron to the floor. Back in the ring, Asuka hits the running hip attack for a two count. Sasha comes back with a running knee strike. Sasha tries to follow up, but Asuka catches her in the Asuka Lock for the elimination via submission. It’s down to Nia and Asuka. Nia quickly hits the Samoan Drop on Asuka for the three count.
Winners: Team RAW
– We go backstage to Baron Corbin and Stephanie McMahon talking about Team RAW’s win. Stephanie warns Corbin that he’s only the acting GM, and if he wants to keep his job he better make sure the men’s team wins later too. Shane McMahon and Paige walk in, and warn them that they’ll be feeling blue after the next elimination match. Corbin says SmackDown is like Lebron James – overrated and overhyped.
– Seth Rollins vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: Nakamura is wearing blue pants instead of his usual red tonight. The opening bell sounds and Rollins and Nakamura trade arm holds early on. Nakamura gets frustrated and rolls outside for a breather. Nakamura hits a knee to the body and throws Rollins down to the floor. Back in the ring, Nakamura stomps on Rollins and chokes him against the ropes. Nakamura lays into Rollins with knees to the face now, and keeps him grounded with a front face lock. Rollins blocks a kick and plants Nakamura face-first into the corner. Rollins hits the Sling Blade and then he boots Nakamura in the face. Nakamura comes back with a boot to the face, but Rollins grabs him and dumps him to the outside. Rollins follows up with two suicide dives on Nakamura. Rollins gets back in the ring and hits a third suicide dive on Nakamura. Rollins hits a springboard flying clothesline off the top on Nakamura for a two count. Nakamura comes back with a spinning heel kick and both men are down. Nakamura lays into Rollins with knee strikes in the corner for a two count. Rollins fires back with a superkick for a two count of his own. Rollins goes for a powerbomb, but Nakamura fights out and stomps on him. Nakamura goes for an arm bar, but Rollins turns it into a buckle bomb. Nakamura comes back with a Michinoku Driver for a two count. They fight up to the top rope and Rollins hits a superplex into a Falcon Arrow for a two count. Rollins and Nakamura trade strikes again now until Nakamura shuts him down with an axe kick. Nakamura follows up with a back suplex. Nakamura misses a shot in the corner, and Rollins fires back with a knee to the face for a two count. Rollins misses a frog splash off the top, and Nakamura hits the Kinshasa for a two count. Rollins and Nakamura trade kicks now, but Nakamura misses the Kinshasa and Rollins capitalizes with curb stomp for the three count.
Winner: Seth Rollins
– We get a look at the RAW men’s locker room, where everyone is going over strategy for their Elimination match. Braun Strowman walks in and gives them a pep talk, saying he doesn’t like anyone there, except Finn Balor who is alright. Drew McIntyre says he’s the one who should be giving orders, since he’s the one who broke The Shield. Corbin gets in Strowman’s face, and Strowman throws Lio Rush into Corbin like a dart. R-Truth runs in and tries to get everyone to calm down. Corbin tells Truth to get lost, and asks why he’s even here since he’s on SmackDown.
– The Authors of Pain vs. The Bar: Drake Maverick and The Big Show are both at ringside. The Bar trades frequent tags to control the opening moments of this one. Cesaro goes to swing Akam, but Rezar breaks it up and clothslines Cesaro down. Akam and Rezar double team Cesaro now and hit repeated knee strikes on him in the corner. Akam hits a big spinebuster on Cesaro and then pummels on him. A distraction from Sheamus leads to Cesaro hitting a series of uppercuts on Akam, but Akam shuts him back down with a clothesline. Sheamus finally gets the tag, and Rezar tags in too. Rezar misses a shot in the corner, and Sheamus connects with two running knees to the face. Sheamus hits the 10 Beats of the Baron on Rezar in the corner until Akam breaks it up. Sheamus hits the big boot on Rezar, but Maverick pulls Rezar’s foot on the rope to break the pin. Sheamus gets distracted, and Cesaro circles the ring to chase Maverick. Maverick runs into Big Show and Big Show shoulder tackles him down. Big Show grabs MAverick by the throat and choeks him, and the referee is distracted. Drake appears to pee in his pants while Big Show is choking him, which gets a reaction from The Big Show and The Bar. The distraction leads to Rezar knocking Cesaro down and the Authors hit the Last Chapter for the three count.
Winners: The Authors of Pain
– The Miz is backstage in the SmackDown men’s locker room, giving a pep talk to Team SmackDown. Shane takes over the pep talk and talks up Rey, Jeff and Joe, but then R-Truth interrupts. They are confused by Truth’s presence. Truth asks Shane to join the SmackDown roster, and Shane tells him that he’s already on the roster. Shane continues pumping up his team and they get ready for their match.
– Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Mustafa Ali: Ali starts off strong with strikes and then he throws Murphy to the outside with a hurricanrana. Ali follows up with a dive off the top down onto Murphy on the floor. Murphy turns things around and slams Ali on the floor, then into the ring apron and the fan barricade. Back in the ring, Murphy puts the boots to Ali on the mat. Ali fires back with a boot to the face and then he slingshots Murphy into the ring post. Murphy misses a shot and Ali hits a series of kicks to the head. Ali follows up with a reverse hurricanrana for a two count. Ali and Murphy trade strikes now until Ali stuns him with a dropkick. Murphy falls out to the apron, and Ali DDTs him through the ropes on to the mat for a two count. Ali goes up top, but Murphy knocks him off down to the floor. They fight up to the announce tables and Ali hits a Spanish Fly off the table on to the floor. Back in the ring, Ali goes up top but Murphy grabs him by the hair. Murphy kicks Ali in the face then powerbombs him down. Murphy follows up with a second powerbomb for a two count. Ali looks to springboard off the middle rope with a moonsault, but Murphy knocks him out of the air with a knee to the face. Murphy follows up with his finisher for the three.
Winner & still Cruiserweight Champion: Buddy Murphy
– We see a video package promoting Lars Sullivan’s main roster debut, ‘coming soon.’
– Team Raw (Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Braun Strowman, Finn Bálor, and Bobby Lashley) vs. Team SmackDown (The Miz, Shane McMahon, Rey Mysterio, Samoa Joe, and Jeff Hardy): Baron Corbin and Lio Rush are at ringside in Team RAW’s corner. Joe and Drew start off and Joe immediately goes for the Coquina Clutch, but Drew escapes. Drew immediately hits the big boot and covers Joe for the first three count of the match early on. Joe is eliminated. Jeff comes in next and brawls with Drew. Dolph comes in and looks for a superkick, but Jeff dodges it and tags in Shane. Ziggler dropkicks Shane down, then he looks for a superkick but Shane blocks it. Shane looks for a leaping elbow shot, but Ziggler catches him with the Zig Zag. The Miz breaks up the pin then he tags in. Ziggler drops Miz with a kick, then Strowman tags in. Before Strowman can do anything, McIntyre tags himself in. Braun and Drew start going at it, then the aprons clear and everyone starts brawling. Miz, Jeff and Rey start ganging up on Strowman. Braun fights them all off, but then Rey trips him on the ropes and gives hi the 619. Miz and Shane throw Braun outside. Both teams brawl at ringside now in front of the announce tables. Team SmackDown lays Braun on the announce table, then Shane goes flying off the top rope with a flying elbow on Braun through the table. Back in the ring, Miz lays into Drew with kicks. Stephanie and Paige are shown watching backstage. Drew headbutts Miz down. Finn wants the tag, but Drew won’t tag him. Drew punches Miz down, then Finn tags himself in on Drew’s back and he kicks Drew in the face. Finn and Miz go at it now, and Balor stomps on Miz’s face. Balor kicks Miz down, and Miz rolls outside then Balor follows up with a suicide dive. Balor then hits the Sling Blade on Hardy on the floor, then turns his attention back to Miz with a running dropkick. Back in the ring, Rey and Balor go at it now. Balor hits a neckbreaker for a two count. Rey drops Finn on the ropes and goes for the 619, but Finn dodges it and hits the Sling Blae. Balor dropkicks Rey down, then he goes up top. Finn misses the Coup De Grace, and Rey capitalizes with a huricanrana into the ropes and a 619. Rey follows up with a splash for the three count. Drew comes in now and pummels on Rey. Drew gets distracted with Finn and lariats him down. The distraction leads to Rey dropkicking Drew down. Lashley runs in now and boots Rey down. Lashley gorilla press slams Rey down. Rey misses a shot and Lashley throws Rey into the corner, then hits neckbreaker. Lashley goes for the stalling vertical suplex, but Rey fights out and hits a DDT. Ziggler comes in now an Rey kicks him down. Jeff tags in and trades blows with Dolph now. Jeff looks for the Twist of Fate, but Ziggler escapes. Drew causes a distraction, so Jeff knocks him down and hits a tornado DDT on the floor. Back in the ring, Ziggler hits a DDT on Jeff for a two count. Ziggler looks for the superkick, but Jeff blocks it and hits the Twist of Fate. Jeff goes up top for the Swanton Bomb, but Ziggler blocks it with his knees. Miz tags in and hits a running knee strike on Ziggler. Shane is finally up to his feet, and Miz orders him to get back in the ring and do a flying dropkick. Miz sits Ziggler down in the corner, and Shane goes up on the opposite corner. Shane hits the flying coast-to-coast dropkick on Ziggler in the corner for the three count, and Ziggler is now eliminated. Lashley comes in next and beats on Shane, then hits some suplexes on him. Miz tags in, and Lashley suplexes him too. Lashley misses a spear in the corner and hits the ring post. Miz hits a running clothesline on Lashley in the corner, then he sits Lashley down in the corner and he orders Shane up on the opposite corner again. Shane leaps for the dropkick, but Braun Strowman hops up on the apron and clotheslines Shane out of mid-air. Jeff and Braun both tag in and go at it now. Jeff looks for the Twist of Fate, but Braun blocks it and hits the running powerslam for the three count. Rey comes flying off the top at Braun, then hits several kicks to the leg. Rey drops Braun on the ropes and goes for the 619, but Braun catches him and hits the running powerslam for another three count. Braun charges around the ring now and tackles Shane at ringside. Back in the ring, Braun hits the powerslam on Miz for the three count. It’s down to Shane vs. Braun, Drew and Lashley. Shane tells Braun to bring it, so Braun dropkicks him into the corner and follows up with a splash in the corner. Braun hits the running powerslam on Shane for the three count.
Winners: Team RAW
– After the men’s elimination match, Baron Corbin attacks Braun from behind. Corbin drops Braun, then he flees form the ring and runs up the ramp. Strowman gets to his feet and stares a hole through Corbin on the ramp. Braun dares Corbin, Drew and Lashley to come at him, but they seem to decline.
– Seth Rollins does an interview in the back where it’s revealed that he will defend his Intercontinental Title against Dean Ambrose at WWE’s TLC pay-per-view.
– Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair: The opening bell sounds and they trade strikes in the opening moments. Ronda looks for the armbar early on, but Charlotte fights out. Ronda looks for it again, but Charlotte breaks away again. Ronda tries to grab Charlotte from behind, but Charlotte takes her down with a side headlock. Ronda appears to be bleeding from the mouth after an elbow from the face. They fight over to the ropes and Ronda applies an arm bar until the referee calls for the break at 5 seconds. Back on the mat, Ronda looks for the armbar again but Charlotte wrestles away. Charlotte applies a Boston crab, then she goes for the Figure Four but Ronda kicks her away. Charlotte goes for the Natural Section, but Ronda catches her arm and looks for the armbar. Charlotte slams Ronda down and then goes up top for a moonsault, but Ronda gets her feet up to block it. Ronda hits a rolling Samoan drop, but Charlotte answers with a spear for a two count. Charlotte applies the Figure Four, but Ronda rolls out of it. They fall out to ringside and Ronda whips Charlotte into the barricade. Back in the ring, Ronda throws Charlotte down to the mat several times. Charlotte fires back with chops to the chest and kicks to the leg. Charlotte looks for a slam, but Ronda latches on to her a goes for the armbar. Charlotte escapes, but Ronda comes back with another Samoan Drop. Charlotte rolls outside and Ronda chases her, but Charlotte grabs a kendo stick out of nowhere and hits Ronda with it. The ref calls for the DQ.
Winner via DQ: Ronda Rousey
– Charlotte throws Ronda into the ring steps and then pummels on her with the kendo stick. Charlotte grabs a steel chair, but the ref takes it from her and chases her off. Charlotte screams and leaves the ring, but then she gets back in and hits the Natural Selection on Ronda on the chair. Referees come in to hold back Charlotte, but Charlotte shoves the referees away and beats them up. Charlotte puts the steel chair around Ronda’s head. Charlotte shoves another referee out of the ring, then she stomps on the chair around Ronda’s head. Charlotte finally leaves as trainers come to check on Ronda.
– Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar: Paul Heyman is in Lesnar’s corner and he does Lesnar’s ring introduction. Bryan starts off with a dropkick to Lesnar’s leg, then he backs off. Bryan rolls outside and taunts Lesnar. Bryan dances around and evades Lesnar. Bryan throws a kick, but Lesnar catches it and clotheslines him down. Lesnar follows up with a German suplex, then he drags Bryan back to the middle of the ring by his leg. Bryan appears to be bleeding from the elbow. Brock throttles Bryan into the corner and then hits a belly to belly overhead suplex. Bryan rolls outside for a breather, and Brock follows him and throws him back in the ring. Brock locks him in a bear hug, then he hits a belly to belly suplex. Brock hits another suplex and Bryan is down. Brock follows up with the F-5. Instead of pinning, Brock continues to toy with Bryan. Bryan comes back with some kicks to the head. Brock goes for another F-5, but Bryan’s legs his the referee and the ref is down. Bryan kicks Brock below the belt, and Bryan follows up with a running knee to Brock for a two count. Bryan hits a series of kicks to Brock while he’s down. Bryan repeatedly stomps on Brock’s head now. Bryan goes for a running knee strike, but Brock blocks it. Brock goes for a clothesline, but Bryan ducks it and sends Lesnar outside. Bryan looks for a suicide dive, but Brock catches him. Bryan escapes and shoves Brock into the ring post, then Bryan follows up with a running knee to the face off the apron. Bryan goes for another suicide dive, but Brock catches him and slams him into the ring post this time. Brock picks up the ring steps and tries to hit Bryan but misses, and Bryan capitalizes with a knee to the face. Brock fights off Bryan and they get back in the ring. Bryan hits a running knee strike for a two count on Brock. Bryan follows up with a missile dropkick off the top. Bryan hits some knee strikes, and Brock tries to block one, but Bryan gets him down in the Yes Lock. Brock fights out, and Bryan looks for a triangle choke. Brock picks up Bryan and hits the F-5 for the three count.
Winner: Brock Lesnar
– Brock rolls out of the ring and Heyman hands him his Universal Title belt. Brock and Heyman head up the ramp as Survivor Series goes off the air.